- Information Technology
- CSCC 210 – Program Applications (3)
CSCC 210 – Program Applications (3)
This competency focuses on embracing the mobile and online nature of today’s computing
environment. It establishes an understanding of mobile application development and also the
development of websites tailored for mobile devices. A culminating experience to create a mobile website or application will be presented.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of Web applications including Web page development, HTML,
- Understand Web application development, including page life cycle, event model, state management, and client-side vs. server-side programming.
- Understand Web hosting, include creating virtual directories and Web sites, deploying Web applications, and understanding the role of Internet Information Services.
- Demonstrate an understanding of working with physical devices for mobile, including using a simulator.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a mobile application development environment.
- Create a mobile or web application (app) using a mobile or web application environment.