CSCC 251 – Computer Systems Architecture (3)
The purpose of this competency is to help you demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts of computer systems architecture including the CPU, memory, computer Input and Output, operating systems and file management. Furthermore, you will gain an understanding of how computer systems architecture can be implemented and properly maintained to support the needs of an organization. *BSIT students will complete the CompTIA A+ 220-901 certification exam as the final assessment for this class.
- Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental concepts of computer systems architecture including Central Processing Unit (CPU), memory, computer Input and
- Output (I/O), various operating systems, and file management.
- Create and configure storage solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of network security infrastructure.
- Demonstrate an understanding of system monitoring and troubleshooting.