- Information Technology
- CSCC 361 – Operating Systems (3)
CSCC 361 – Operating Systems (3)
The purpose of this competency is to help you understand operating system basics and operating system administration. Throughout this competency, you have gained an understanding of how operating systems are installed and configured and used in various business settings. You will also review how to troubleshoot common computer and operating system issues and identify common security threats to computer resources. *BSIT students will complete the CompTIA A+ 220-902 certification as the final assessment for this class.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Install and configure PC operating systems.
- Troubleshoot common computer and operating system issues.
- Identify common security threats to computer resources.
- Indicate fundamental functionalities and operations of mobile devices.