CSCC 362 – Fundamentals of Software Development (3)
Within this competency you will be presented with general aspects of software development, core programming concepts, algorithms, object oriented programming, web servers, database management system (DBMS), Structured Query Language (SQL), and developing desktop applications. *BSIT students will complete the MTA Software Development certification exam (Exam 98-361) as the final assessment for this class.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of programming and software development.
- Recognize the appropriate use of object oriented programming constructs.
- Identify key components and structures of web development.
- Identify critical components of database systems.
- Define various desktop applications.