CSCC 364 – Server Administration (3)
Upon completion of this competency you will be familiar with the methods and issues associated with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of a Windows server. This knowledge includes understanding various server roles, services, and functions; server storage and recovery methods; server optimization and performance techniques; and directory services infrastructure. *BSIT students will complete the Windows Server Administration certification exam (Exam 98-365) as the final assessment for this class.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Describe network server installation and configuration techniques.
- Distinguish between various server roles, services and functions.
- Explain common server storage and recovery methods.
- Recognize various server optimization and performance techniques.
- Identify key steps for the configuration of directory services infrastructure.