- Information Technology
- CSCC 470 – Mobile Development Fundamentals (3)
CSCC 470 – Mobile Development Fundamentals (3)
In this competency, you will learn about the fundamentals of development for mobile devices. This includes learning about various mobile environments, scripting frameworks, user interface development, and app development.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Compare various mobile app environments and corresponding lifecycles.
- Recognize appropriate scripting frameworks and technologies for a given mobile environment.
- Develop an interactive user interface (UI) for a mobile app.
- Create a mobile app using a Software Development Kit (SDK).