- Information Technology
- CSCC 475 – Cloud Computing (3)
CSCC 475 – Cloud Computing (3)
The purpose of this competency is to teach you how to develop, maintain, and deploy cloud computing and virtualization technologies. This competency will help you as an IT professional understand the business value of cloud computing and learn about industry best practices to deploy cloud technologies. You will also learn about security in the cloud and how to manage the virtual components of the cloud. This knowledge will help you be a valuable member of projects dealing with cloud computing and virtualization. *BSIT students will complete the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam as the final assessment for this class.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between various types of virtualization technologies and platforms.
- Recognize value and role of cloud computing within organizations.
- Identify security methods and techniques for cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Compare various cloud services and delivery modalities.