- Information Technology
- CSCC 497 – Information Technology Capstone (3)
CSCC 497 – Information Technology Capstone (3)
In this competency, you will have an opportunity to create a viable information technology plan for an enterprise-wide organization that can be used as part of your portfolio. You will demonstrate what you learned in the competencies that you have already completed. Take some time to reflect on the previous competencies, as the information will be relevant as you develop your work in this competency. It is recommended to review the Final Assessment outline and rubric prior to beginning the Activities in this competency so that you can familiarize yourself with the project requirements and expectations.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Identify and explain a multi-faceted challenge faced by an organization.
- Complete a needs or systems requirement analysis.
- Propose the design and implementation plan for a solution, including a cost/benefit analysis and proposed timeline.
- Prepare a presentation describing the Information Technology solution, design, and implementation plan.