- Business Studies
- MGTC 410 – Strategic Fundamentals and Environment (1)
MGTC 410 – Strategic Fundamentals and Environment (1)
Strategic Fundamentals and Environment is one of a series of four strategy competencies that address how to develop the components of a business plan. In this competency, the role of strategy in the business environment will be covered. The techniques for making strategy decisions, SWOT, and the three steps in planning an effective strategy will be applied.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the role of strategy in a business environment.
- Understand the techniques used in making strategy decisions.
- Discuss the 3 steps in planning – (1) determining the organization’s mission and goals, (2) formulating strategy, and (3) implementing strategy.
- Analyze a business process or situation using SWOT analysis.