- Business Studies
- MKTC 415 – Marketing Ethics (1.5)
MKTC 415 – Marketing Ethics (1.5)
Marketing ethics are the internal and external guide to marketing properly and being accepted by suppliers, competition, customers, and all those in other global marketplaces. Completing this competency will provide you with a respect of marketing ethics and a recognition of their value and importance when properly being implemented.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AMA Statement of Ethical Norms and Values.
- Identify the ethical values marketers should embrace and practice in the global marketplace.
- Describe how ethics should be integrated into a firm’s marketing strategy.
- Analyze the effect that poor ethical marketing decision-making has an organization.