- Business Studies
- MKTC 420 – Pricing and Methods (1.5)
MKTC 420 – Pricing and Methods (1.5)
Price is critical in the eyes and mind of the buyer. This competency investigates the strategies and tactics of pricing along with determining the relevant components of a price, what the price means to both buyers and the company. You will also practice pricing a product ready for the global marketplace.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the various types of competitive pricing and components of pricing.
- Compare the difference between pricing strategies and determine the choice considerations.
- Describe the legal and ethical issues related to pricing.
- Recommend the total price, including its components, of a new product or service using the pricing strategies.